Wednesday, January 27, 2016

me myself and i

hi my name is sidney and I live in GA. i love tigers and my bffs piper leela cate and sidney (not me)

 this is me and my mom when i was 7 in grant park. I love going to the park and the zoo i go a LOT and i mine a LOT and i`m going to England and France in oct. i can not wait EEEEEEEEEEEEE but i`m not an only child i have a little sister Tessa who`s 3 and a big brother who`s 13 he`s to big :( ;)

  I can`t wait to share my trip with you but i have to sigh :(  but for now lat`s have sum fun


this is a little video that`s cool fun and cute all of thes are not up to dat and they need to be. this is a list of the books i love they also are cool cute and fun i hope you like them     the unwanteds                                                                                                                          harry potter                                                                                                                            percy jackson                                                                                                                          the heroes of olympus                                                                                                            grace                                                                                                                                     i hope you read them soon. do you like horses? i like them a lot but to me they are scary. i got to ride them at girl scout camp for the first time and it was fun. one of my bffs go`s to a barn to ride and i went with her it was so cool to go with i got to see 8 horses.     
                           
        
                                                                                                                                 






















No comments:

Post a Comment